|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
HOW WE USE & PROTECT YOUR DATA
This website is operated by Fifth Sense. We are committed to protecting & preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating by post or electronically with us.
This policy explains when & why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others & how we keep it secure.
Whilst we will keep all of your personal information confidential, we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances as set out within this policy. We confirm that we will keep the information on a secure server & that we will comply fully with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation & regulations in force.
We may change this policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure you’re happy with any changes.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you contact us about services, if you directly give us any information via forms, if you make an enquiry or purchase or if you sign up to receive email newsletters.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ABOUT YOU?
In running & operating this website, we may collect & process certain data & information relating to you & your use of this site. Your privacy is important to us & we confirm that we will never release your personal details to any third party for their mailing or marketing purposes.
The data that we collect is detailed below:
- Information you provide in order to enter a competition or promotion via the site, complete a survey, or if you report a problem with the site.
- Details of visits to our website & the pages & resources that are accessed, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data & other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use the website. This may also include the resources that you access & information about where you are on the internet including the domain type, IP address & URL that you came from. This information is collected & used for our internal research purposes & to improve our customer service.
- The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address, IP address & information regarding what pages are accessed & when. This information is recorded & may be sent to third-party processors for the purposes of data analysis, to improve our marketing efforts and for targeting specific services & products.
- Information you provide to us by sending us a message through our website & information provided to us when you communicate with us electronically for any reason. If you contact us, we may keep a record of your email & other correspondence.
- Information that you provide us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as registering for information or making a purchase.
If you make a purchase from us, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third-party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture & processing of credit/debit card transactions, as explained below.
We may collect information about your computer, including but not limited to (where available), your IP address, operating system & browser type for administration purposes & to produce internal reports. This is statistical data relating to a web user’s browsing actions & patterns and does not specifically identify you as an individual.
PROCESSING INFORMATION FOR LEGITIMATE BUSINESS PURPOSES
We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all of the following:
- Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services / communications for the benefit of our customers;
- to identify & prevent fraud;
- to enhance the security of our network & information systems;
- to better understand how people interact with our websites;
- to provide postal & email communications which we think will be of interest to you;
- to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns & advertising
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
We may use your information:
- to ensure that the content on the site is presented in the most efficient way for you & the computer that you are using;
- to enable you to participate in interactive features of the site;
- to provide you with information relating to our website, product or our services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you in line with those you have previously expressed an interest in via our website;
- to process an order you have made;
- to meet our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you & us;
- for dealing with entries into a competition;
- to seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- to notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements & service or product changes;
- to send you communications which you have requested & that may be of interest to you. These may include information about products, events, promotions, offers, job offers, information about the company & the surrounding area & replies to requests;
- for our internal purposes including statistical or survey purposes, quality control, site performance & evaluation in order to improve our website;
- to administer this website;
- to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
We will NEVER share or sell your information to third parties & we will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS WORKING ON OUR BEHALF
We may pass your information to our third-party service providers, agents subcontractors & other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks & providing services to you on our behalf (for example to process payments or shipping & send you an email confirmation). However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service & we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure & not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes. Please be reassured that we will not release your information to third parties beyond Fifth Sense for them to use for their own direct marketing purposes, unless you have requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
When you are using our secure online payment gateway, your purchase is processed by a third-party payment processor, who specialises in the secure online capture & processing of credit/debit card transactions. If you have any questions regarding secure transactions, please contact us.
HOW DO I OPT OUT?
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us.
If you no longer want to receive direct marketing communications from us then you can change your preferences or completely unsubscribe in one of two ways:
- Click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of marketing emails sent to you
- Or you can contact us at [email protected] We will not contact you for marketing purposes if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted.
Please bear in mind that if you opt out this may affect our ability to carry out tasks for your benefit.
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at [email protected]
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information Fifth Sense holds about you. There may be a small charge to you to cover our administration costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
SECURITY PRECAUTIONS IN PKACE TO PROTECT THE LOSS, MISUSE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR INFORMATION
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely. Any sensitive information (such as credit or debit card details) is encrypted & protected with 128 Bit encryption on SSL across the entire website. When you are on a secure page, a lock icon will appear in the address bar of modern web browsers such as Microsoft Edge & Google Chrome.
Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you to choose a unique password (one you do not use for other reasons) & that you do not share your password with anyone.
We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests & preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. This automated processing is intended to evaluate certain personal aspects of an individual. We may also use your personal information to detect and reduce fraud & credit risk.
We may also use the cookies to gather information about your general internet use to further assist us in developing our website. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive & then stored there & transferred to us where appropriate to help us to improve our website & the service that we provide to you.
It is possible to switch off cookies by adjusting your browser preferences or using a dedicated browser extension.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
In addition, if you were referred to our website from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies & practices of the owners & operators of that third-party site & recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
THOSE AGED 16 & UNDER
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 & under. If you are aged 16 & under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
TRANSFERRING YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF EUROPE
As part of the services offered to you through this website, the information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (EU). By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside of the EU. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy.
If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
THIRD PARTY PROCESSING
Fifth Sense utilises the services of third party organisations to process your personal data. As the data controller, Fifth Sense determines the purposes & means of the processing of your personal data. Where your data is processed by any third party on behalf of Fifth Sense, that third party is a processor under the GDPR. We confirm that we take steps in order to ensure that this data is processed lawfully under the law in accordance with each agreement that we have in place with each processor.
If you wish to see all third-party processors, please email us at [email protected] & we will send you a current list.
REVIEW OF THIS POLICY
We keep this policy under regular review.